Band 3, points 8-9 – 7.5 hours per week – Term Time Only
Required to start as soon as possible a person with a committed and professional approach
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience or willing to undertake training for working as a Lunchtime Supervisor within a school environment.
- Experience of working in a team situation.
- Experience of working with children of appropriate age/children with special SEND needs.
- Have an awareness of Health and Safety issues relevant to lunchtime in a school environment.
- Have good spoken English.
- Work well as directed by the Senior Lunchtime Supervisor.
- A basic understanding of Health and Safe.
We can offer:
- Friendly, caring and committed staff.
- A positive working environment.
Interested candidates should ask the Business Manager for an application pack or download from the website.
Closing date for applications: 4.00 pm Wednesday 19th December 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CV’s are not accepted for this post.